Purpose.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilsonCabasan

Reaction score
As you know, my name is Emilson, and I, like many other users on TamaTalk, is a roleplayer.

I may not be as literate as some people. And I'm absolutely not the most popular.

But I've seen this RP section change. It's dying. I barely have seen much replies in the past week. And I'm not impressed by some of them.

Well, all you roleplayers, this is our forum. And if you want to watch our forum die, then so be it. But I, actually like this forum. I could express my ideas and emotions on the internet.

I love TamaTalk. I love the RP section. But if you don't want this forum to die, please, start acting like it. If you want this forum to be active, and have forums where you can enjoy, start trying to make forums. Don't be shy. This may seem corny, but, this is your time to shine. Don't think otherwise. Just to conclude this up, I think the RP section is dying, and I want all of you guys to try and keep it alive.

Bye, Emilson.

I agree - I mean, I'm so new to Role-Playing, but I really do enjoy it. You're right. We need to turn this forum around, and create really really fun and interesting topics!

Come on, guys!!!

I have a feeling it's not coming back, all the good role players have left without saying anything. I remember when I was younger I would come on and see new posts and about, three new topics with brilliant plots every single day. In some cases, I would struggle to reply because of how quick-pace and popular these threads used to be. Now, not so much. I come back everyday hoping it'll be saved and actually come back alive, and it's not. Sure there are tamagotchi role plays, but those typically aren't in my interest range or anyone else's. I tried so hard to join role plays or make them, and only one or two people joined and it never shot up from there. I even joined role plays but haven't even gotten my form accepted, or I get ignored when I reply and threads turn into 1x1's. I've had so many memories here in this section with so many people, now it's just starting to fade. I want to keep trying, but I'm starting to lose hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back