Putting posts in the wrong place

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachi

Reaction score
It makes me squish myself down into my office chair in embarrassment. :mellow: I'm sure that everybody does it sometimes. But I still fell so embarrassed. Is this weird? Does anyone else fell like "Oh nuts I wish I had known better, how silly of me"? Or am I just being overly self-conscious?

(On the note of putting posts in the wrong place, I'm not even sure if this is the right place for this. It is TamaTalk related, but it has nothing to do with Tamas themselves... Oh, poor judgement, thy screen name is Pikachi...)

You're right - everyone posts topics in the wrong place sometimes - we're all human after all :)

I usually look at the short description of each forum area if I am unsure about which area to use.

What's On Your Mind? - the description reads: A forum for everything about Tamagotchis that doesn't fit into the forums specifically for Tamagotchis.

Since this isn't about tamagotchis then there's usually somewhere else it could fit ;)

Head over to Non TamaTalk - you will see the Non TT - General sub forum reads: A place to chat about everything else that is not Tamagotchi related!

I can't promise that there will be a perfect spot on the forums for every topic - but the short descriptions really do help :)

So.. I will just move this topic to Non TT - General :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back