Pyonkotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yada48

Reaction score
My 1G tamagotchi turned into Pyonkotchi. I wasn't expecting that...I took really good care of mine and was expecting mimitchi. Can anyone tell me anything about pyonkotchi? Is that a good character? :lol:

yes, its good.

its like pyonchitchi in v2. they are a matching pair in mesu/osu.

[you probably should not expect mimitchi, and besides, you would get mametchi since mimi is a even gen charicter.]

Thanks for the help! I didn't know some characters were particular to either the even or odd generations. Can you tell me which characters go with which generations?

um... no..

not even rivenn knows.

[as soon as he does everyone will]

but i can tell you this! [these are the ones in v2 that i know]

*all of the toddlers and the two babies are in both generations.

*mametchi is odd.

*mimitchi is even.

*like wise, young mametchi and young mimitchi are the same as their older counterparts

*memetchi is even.

thats all ive memorized.. rivenn will update soon. i will provide the link then.

My tama v3 turned into a Pyonkotchi today but I didn't see it change because I accidentaly left my V3 in the car while I was at the library!

I had my v3 for 1 day but it says it's 0 years old...

Can you help me?

I had my v3 for 1 day but it says it's 0 years old...
Can you help me?
it will be so when its 24 hours after being born.

like you are considered 0 b4 your first b-day..

right?

well, you arent, ur considered "-- months" but tamas dont store hours [which are tama 15 days as there are 24 hours to a day and 12 months] so they are considered 0.

also if you pause at all it will screw up the time.

I had Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi.

I love Pyonchitchi better.

I was dissapointed with Pyonkotchi's animation in v3... Instead of bending her face kinda, she does a lame smile... in Osu/Mesu and Pyonchitchi in v2, they all do the "bending face" thingy which looks cuter. ^^

And yes, it's good.

And tamcreamsoda, Im afraid Memetchi is odd now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back