pyschic?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon

Reaction score
my friend is 8. she finks coz she has seen sum ghosts wen she woz little she is completly pyschic. she sits on a rock and ses she is using her psychic so everyone be quiet. she finks dat she can see da future and stuff like dat. but her mum finks she is only a lil psychic. i let her believe she is pyschic like dat but i dont believe her coz wen she gets sumthin right it is probly just luck. she gets da same amount of fings rong as da rest of our frends. and she still sez she is psychic. plz tel me if u can be really pyschic just coz u hav seen a few ghosts.coz she is doin my hed in wif alll dis nonsense! :rolleyes:

Well, it depends. Some people think ghosts are real and others don't. If your friend wants to think she's physic, I don't think you can really change her mind.

I believe in ghosts, and I think the ghosts in my house are nice ghosts. If I drop my brush or something, they push me forward so it doesn't fall. And if the towels aren't folded when they're on the hangers, they push them off for me so I can fold them. I like to think of them as my friends. :rolleyes:

my friend is 8. she finks coz she has seen sum ghosts wen she woz little she is completly pyschic. she sits on a rock and ses she is using her psychic so everyone be quiet. she finks dat she can see da future and stuff like dat. but her mum finks she is only a lil psychic. i let her believe she is pyschic like dat but i dont believe her coz wen she gets sumthin right it is probly just luck. she gets da same amount of fings rong as da rest of our frends. and she still sez she is psychic. plz tel me if u can be really pyschic just coz u hav seen a few ghosts.coz she is doin my hed in wif alll dis nonsense! :)
[SIZE=8pt]Well... I do believe it is possible to be psychic, but just because you've seen a ghost doesn't prove anything. My Grandmother would know all about that stuff. I study it too, but you never know I could be wrong. [/SIZE] :p

First off, SPELL RIGHT I dun fink u ned 2 spll lke dis. KK?

Second, She more than likely wants attention! It is possible to be pyschic as everyone above me said ^^^^ But I doubt she is. Don't just play along, research facts on the internet and talk to her about it, maybe she thinks she is, she could be right!

Good luck.

Kat

First off, SPELL RIGHT I dun fink u ned 2 spll lke dis. KK?
Second, She more than likely wants attention! It is possible to be pyschic as everyone above me said ^^^^ But I doubt she is. Don't just play along, research facts on the internet and talk to her about it, maybe she thinks she is, she could be right!

Good luck.

Kat
It doesn't matter how she/he spells things just please calmly ask her to spell regulaar.

I do think its possible, but seeing ghosts is different.

Ghosts are invisible, and you are supposed to see right through them. I don't believe in your friend.
//TP
They can show themselves if they want to. They aren't always "invisable".

I don't beleive your friend, even though it is pssible. Just because you saw ghost, your not phsycic.

Broken~Wings

Well I don't think seeing ghosts makes you physic. But sometimes freky things happens to me. Like once at school I kinda like slammed dunked my juice box in the garbage can and RIGHT WHEN IT HIT THE BOTTOM A WHOLE STACK OF TRAYS FELL!!!! It was so creepy. Also I get really random deja vu. Sometimes like I am in a situation that I know what is going to happen before it happens. And then it happens. It's like I was there before. Sometimes it can scare me. If you wanna hear more specifics PM me.

EDIT: Ghosts are real! Trust me! I have had personal (and kinda scary) experiances with them. I can't post them but I will PM them to you if you PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My aunty sees ghosts all the time. She moves a lot because some of the spirits in her house arn't very friendly. She finally settled into a nice house with very friendly spirits. Like tenniswinner said, they help her around the house and everything. I onc heard the ghosts whispering in the attic, and I got pretty scared. But it was alright.

I think your friend isn't really phsyic, and seeking attention. Just try to ignore it. :(

I have a guardian angel too. I have almost been hit by a car twice, almost choked, almost drowned. I consider that I am kinda lucky to be alive.

Personaly I don't believe in ghosts- or being phychic for that matter.

For your own personal sanity around this girl [just to make it more amusing] write down her 'visions'. Keep a record of how many she gets right and how many she gets wrong. Even if she gets alot right but not 100%, why should you trust her 'viosions' anyways because you never know how right they really are?

my friend is 8. she finks coz she has seen sum ghosts wen she woz little she is completly pyschic. she sits on a rock and ses she is using her psychic so everyone be quiet. she finks dat she can see da future and stuff like dat. but her mum finks she is only a lil psychic. i let her believe she is pyschic like dat but i dont believe her coz wen she gets sumthin right it is probly just luck. she gets da same amount of fings rong as da rest of our frends. and she still sez she is psychic. plz tel me if u can be really pyschic just coz u hav seen a few ghosts.coz she is doin my hed in wif alll dis nonsense! :)
I don't think your friend knows what a physic is. Physics don't see ghosts, they read minds.

~Camelle

Just because she thinks she saw ghosts doesn't mean she's psychic o.o'

Our eyes can play tricks on us. I constantly see things that aren't really there. It doesn't mean that the thing I saw was real.

I think next time she's sits on a rock and says she's using her 'psychic' you should kick her off it <.< Maybe that'll knock some sense into her.

You might be lucky and she may grow out of it. I think if you ignore her 'psychic ego' she'll eventually knock it off.

Just because she thinks she saw ghosts doesn't mean she's psychic o.o'Our eyes can play tricks on us. I constantly see things that aren't really there. It doesn't mean that the thing I saw was real.

I think next time she's sits on a rock and says she's using her 'psychic' you should kick her off it <.< Maybe that'll knock some sense into her.

You might be lucky and she may grow out of it. I think if you ignore her 'psychic ego' she'll eventually knock it off.
Quite funny, lol. : )

well some people can see ghosts because they have the sixth sebse or something but that doesnt mean that they are psychic :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back