Q. about the birth of a baby tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzo123

Reaction score
when your tamagotchi has a baby it is around 5-6 years old yh?

but then it dies at about 8 so the baby can live and be generation2.

if you dont accept the match maker, does your tamagotchi keep growing untill like 89yrs, or does it die of old age?

and one more thing, after you decline the match maker does your adult turn into a diffrent tama, say those old looking ones?

pleaser help me, i really need to know, cheers!

i want my tama to live for ages, because its well cool!

wazzo123

Your tamagotchi can live for a long while if you take the right care of it. After you decline the matchmaker several times, she will stop visiting, and your tamagotchi will soon turn into an Oldie. They die of old age eventually.

If you keep rejecting the matchmaker your Tama will turn into an oldie and can live for as long as you take good care of it but as they get older they get more needy and they will eventually die of old age.

GotchiGirl96 :)

Your tama will eventually become an old timmer, some can live to 13 or 400 depending on the type of tamagotchi and how you take care of it! :)

KyliesMum had a 99 year old tamagotchi. I'm not sure if they die of old age - I think they can last for as long as you take good care of them, but once they get to 99 years old, they cannot get older. :eek:

The matchmaker won't come for your tamagotch if it is an oldie. But you can still mate it with an oldie of the opposite gender. Then their babies will evolve into ojitchis.

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back