Queen Mimitchi's Missing Crown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy1993

Reaction score
One day Queen mimitchi was sitting on her royal tamathrown when a scraggy servent called Maskutchi barged in "excuse me your royal Higness, someone has stole your Royal crown, I think it was......

"Human! that's it! A human!!!"Maskuchi cried, "Belive me please your higness!!" "Oh, don't be so silly Maskuchi," Queen Mimichi said, "There is no such thing as humans. They're just a myth." Then, she went for breakfast. Every day for breakfast she had...

Cornflakes and a danish pastry.Then she saw it.A human.It was a young girl with glasses and long blonde hair, wearin 2 tamagotchis, a version1 and 2..................

"I need it to make my Tama better,She said she needed it and i have to make her better"She started to cry and the queen started 2 feel sorry 4 her....

well *removed* just give me the dam crown before i get out the shockgun 1.2.3 BOOM! DNNDNNDUNDNNDNNDNDN MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA TAMA QUEEN WIN AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Then the queen realised the gun wasn't loaded. She moved closer to the human. It was so strange. Why was it here though?

"my tama spoke to me"Said the girl.She said she needed ur crown and the kings crown to make her better."the queen looked at the tama and relised the tama was very ill and needed immedeat surgery...................

Last edited by a moderator:
Then the queen took the girl's tama and send her to the best Hospital in tamatown.

The doctors started helping immedietly. Then they sadly realised, that it needed an operation and fast. But the girl didn't have enough gotchi points for the operation...

SO SHE ASKED EVERY1 SHE KNEW 4 GOTCHI POINTS

BUT NO1 BELEIVED HER BECAUSE SHE WAS A HUMAN

THEN THE QUEEN ORDER THEM 2 GIVE HER 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

GOTCHI PIONTS

But...

little did they know that the Tama-Hunter was lurking throughout the castle doors and was waiting to strike. When the human was gone he struck... Right at the queen. When the human came back she saw the queen was ill and all of the mimitchis gave her 1,000 000 000 000 000 000 000 points! But noone could heal the queen. So the human became the new queen by going to th hospital and turning into a Tamagotchi. Everyone lived happily ever after. For Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back