Question about batteries and Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grothias

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm new V5 owner, but I've got lot of virtual pets when I was a child, and 5 years ago I've also got a V1 :(

Here is my questions:

Will causes the batteries removal the loss of the data? Friends, connections, money, etc. This happened in oldies, but I thought now can add a EEPROM or FLASH memory to save the progress every minute. I thought the RESET button is the best way to reset the Tamagotchi, but I think... Why you have to lost your information if you change your batteries?

My second question is about Tamatown.

I know you can earn money, but... Makes it your pet happier? I've played some games but I don't see earn any heart like in-tamagotchi games.

Thanks for the possibly response.

Cya! :huh:

As far as I know playing games in Tamatown doesn't really do anything to your pet regaurding happiness, but that's just me. Maybe I'll look into that a little more later when I have the time, but for now maybe you might want more opinions on that

but as for resetting, of your batteries are dying on the v5 it's perfectly safe to replace them, you won't lose all you information by doing so. When you put your batteries back in you just have to select the DOWNLOAD option instead of RESET and then it'll download your previous information.

Thanks for answering :p this makes me feel safer, haha.

By the way, can I change the order of the 3 pets? When I press C, only the middle pet approaches to the screen.

Thanks again! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back