Question About Items...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryos

Reaction score
What can you all do with items? (I just got a Tamagotchi Connection, Version 2, and am completely lost after being used to my original tamagotchi XD)

Hi Kryos and welcome to Tamatalk!

On the tamagotchi V.2 you earn point's from the games and buy items from the shop. Most items wont work for a toddler and not alot for teen's so you might have to wait for your character to grow into an adult. There are item's like action toy's that you character can play (providing it's a boy) or other expensive ones like the U.F.O which allows your character to visit other destinations like the egyption pyrimids. You can also find a constume for your adult to wear!!

Did you also know that there are five codes you can use to gain free item's. Take alook into the tamagotchi tips and tricks section for them and enjoy your time at Tamatalk!

[SIZE=14pt]thats correct. but if u are uncomfortable with buying items and earning points you dont have to and most dont make your pet happier. so ease into the habit. [/SIZE]

Thanks you guys!!! <3 *hugs* Only one problem though...my Tama never seems to want to play games, even when he is unhappy...I've tried disciplining him, but to no avail...I usually just end up giving him a snack or something to cheer him up, but that also makes him gain uneccesary weight...which he doesn't lose, as he refuses to play with me...XD...also, are items just a one time thing? Or do we get more for each new generation? There only seems to be one item of each kind currently...and then the items that I could buy yesterday have been replaced with new items today! *looks confuzzled* (ie: The free items codes...)

[SIZE=14pt]well, the shop restocks, so that if u but all the items u can buy more. your tama has to be a minimum weight for it to play games... what stage do you have? its okay for your tama to have some extra weight and some items are one time use, but the clothes and toys (mostly 500-5500 gp) are permanent, u can keep using them- hope this helps![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back