Question about oldies on V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
hi there,

until now I thought I know for sure that adults turn into oldies at age 10. however, my Mimitchi became an Otokitchi just now, and she's only 9. is it normal on V4 (or in general - by now I've never had an oldie younger than 10)?

this happening also brings up another question: about 2 years ago I had a Mametchi on my other V4. by that time I was not too familiar with original tamas, so all this "when-does-who-turn-into-what" stuff was quite unknown to me. I was so happy to have a Mametchi that I did not marry him to anyone the Matchmaker brought. he died at around 30 (33, as I recall, but I'm not 100% sure), as a Mametchi, without ever evolving into an oldie. how could that happen? besides him I've never had another V4 around oldie age (I always married everyone else before that), so I could not see whether this is common or not - or better to say I thought it is normal, and is some speciality of V4 (for I did know that other versions turn into an oldie at 10). however, now I see it isn't. so, again, how could my Mametchi skip evolving? may it be a glitch? -_-

thanks,

Loona

Your Tama becoming an oldie at age 9 is normal. That's happened to me before. But I don't know what happened to your Mametchi so it didn't evolve. That's strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back