question about parent.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_love_obotchi

Reaction score
my parent just mated and it got a cute girl.but I can't do anything with the baby.I can't even name it!! pls. I can't see it's status so it might die :)

The parent looks after the baby. After two days the parent will leave and in the moring you will name the baby!

Relax! For a while, the parent and the baby stay together. The baby and parent share a status, but you get twice as many poops :D because there are two of them.

Sometimes you get a mini skull, which means that the baby is sick. Just treat it with medicine as you would an adult.

Eventually the mother/father will leave and baby will become it's independent self! Until then, when you feed the mother you are also feeding the baby, when the mother is happy the baby is happy. If you need any more help with your new Tama family, feel free to PM me!

StarTama :)

Dont worry untill the mum leaves it looks after it, but if the baby gets a disease you have to cure it, so you know the routine go to the medicine icon, the mum leaves in about 24 hours then you can name the baby and look at its' status.

Good Luck!

If you would like anymore info on this feel free to PM me anytime.

thank you all of you!! now I can relax.. by the way my tama is not a girl.it's a boy ♥

Change the time to 11:59pm and wait one minute. See the rest for yourself.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back