question about tama-go!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikuchipatchi

Reaction score
:wacko: hello guys, I have an question, in other versions of tamagotchi I could buy toys and food to my tamagotchi, when I bought the tamagotchi tama-go I see that in the store (in the toy) I can´t buy toys to my tama character, only food :( :angry: :( . When I enter in tamatown I could buy a lot of features and toys, but I only have the option to send the toys to the tamagotchi music star (v6, I don´t have it :huh: ) but when I log out my tamacharacter the web site show me a note : you must enter your log out password into your tamagotchi tamago/music star to transfer your gotchi points (tamago), :mellow: items (tamago) :unsure: or skills point (music star) from the web site to your tamagotchi tamago/music star.

I undestand from this note than I can send toys or items from tamatown to my tamagotchi tama-go! :eek: but I couldn´t!

this is my question= really can i send toys or items to my tamagotchi tama-go from the web site?, If I can, how can I send toys to my tama-go(v7)?

thank you for your attention and I hope someone can help me with that problem. B)

p.d.= if you don´t understand something than I wrote it´s because I am fom Mexico, so sorry :p

Hi! On the Tamagotchi Tama-Go, unfortunately, you cannot purchase items for your Tamagotchi. Only food. The only way to get items on your Tama-Go is to buy a Gotchi figure. When you attach it to the slot up at top of your toy, it unlocks a shop where you can buy various items be it toys, food, etc. Also, since the only way to get items is to use a Gotchi Figure, you cannot transfer items from the tamatown website to your Tama-Go. The only items you can transfer to the Music Star are instruments (you can kind of see why)

Hope I helped! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back