Question about the new Tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsetuna

Reaction score
Are the new tamagotchis the 'multiple pets in one toy' type or is there just one singular one? I much want a Tama with just one pet in it instead of multiple ones.

♥♫♥♫

The latest tamagotchi is The MusicStar.It has only one character to look after,

but when you get married the baby,your tama and the other parent will be on the screen.The next midnight[no pausing]the parents leave the baby.If you want them to leave early set the time to 1min before they wake up,then wait for them to wake up.then set the time to 11:59PM and wait one min,Then the parents will leave the baby!In the morning, name it,play with it and so forth.

Note that the parents take all the money,but will send the child money whaen your tama is around the toddler age.Welcome to your 2gen! :D

This shall happen over again depending on if you wnt to reset or not.

The latest tamagotchi is The MusicStar.It has only one character to look after,

but when you get married the baby,your tama and the other parent will be on the screen.The next midnight[no pausing]the parents leave the baby.If you want them to leave early set the time to 1min before they wake up,then wait for them to wake up.then set the time to 11:59PM and wait one min,Then the parents will leave the baby!In the morning, name it,play with it and so forth.

Note that the parents take all the money,but will send the child money whaen your tama is around the toddler age.Welcome to your 2gen! :D

This shall happen over again depending on if you wnt to reset or not.

lol

♥♫♥♫

That is some good information but I will just help you with some of the basics.

In the Music Star, when you reset it you have an egg at the bottom of the screen, at the top their will be three gifts. When the egg hatches the gifts will open. They are a toy, money and an instrument which are all random except the money.

oh cool. Does what you feed it influence what it evolves into? I do miss that kind of Tamagotchi more than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back