Question about V6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
I wanna ask if I can still pass the judges. Because I never sent my Music Star to Pre-School, does that mean it won't pass the judges even if I try a million times? I was pretty busy that's why I couldn't send him :p But pleeeease help!! Especially you V6 experts out there ;)

Okay, I've had the music star for like 3 years now. And you've just raised ME a question.

... What's pre-school?

I believe you are okay. They have a chance until they are adult. If not, they will have a job instead and raise money that way.

Pre school is schooling before they do actual schooling. Before K-12 or the grade system.

Okay thanks :) I've lowered the stress level last night, (Stress level: 00) and played mini games but the mini games scores are a little low:

Tone: 398

Rhythm: 284

Original:479

Should I higher them up, or do Street Performances? :huh:

Doing Street Performances increases them as well. Get them as high as you can and you should be getting Pro Debut in no time :D

Waah! :( The 3rd Judge don't like me :( All my Mini-Game scores are 600+ and I do A LOT of Street Performances. But still, the 3rd Judge HATES ME! :angry: :angry:

Whoops - getting a little angry there ;) I'll try to keep it calm. Also, My music keeps changing, From rock to jaz to pop to r & b to jazz again??? Is this a glitch? Oh - and more tips please :)

Waah! :( The 3rd Judge don't like me :( All my Mini-Game scores are 600+ and I do A LOT of Street Performances. But still, the 3rd Judge HATES ME! :angry: :angry:

Whoops - getting a little angry there ;) I'll try to keep it calm. Also, My music keeps changing, From rock to jazz to pop to r & b to jazz again??? Is this a glitch? Oh - and more tips please :)
I'm not the V6 expert, but I think it's just that your Tama starts liking different music.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whoops - getting a little angry there ;) I'll try to keep it calm. Also, My music keeps changing, From rock to jaz to pop to r & b to jazz again??? Is this a glitch? Oh - and more tips please :)
600+ isn't enough. Aim higher and make sure you make the stress levels 0 before the audition.

Max them out if you can! 999 is the highest value... and it's not impossible!

Also, keep their stress as low as possible (if you can have them at zero, all the better) and make sure their happy/hungry hearts are all full. ;)

Okay but I always set the time one minuite before the audition time. Do you think I should do this - or should I wait for the auditions normally instead?

I don't think it would matter; if your Tama's skills are maxed out, it's in a very good mood and you can't wait any longer then go for it. Hope you pass this time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz - yup that's me. I think i'll carry on doing mini games and street performances from time to time..no questions to ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back