Question:If you don't mate your tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it will turn into the grandpa or the grandma and if it gets 2 old it will die thats y i suggest mating so u can go 2 the next generation

Once it gets to that stage, can a tama still have a baby or does the matchmaker stop coming? :D
it stops coming and ur tama gets 2 old and dies thats y i suggest not going that far :p

Once your Tama evolves into an 'Old' character, the only way to continue the generations is to mate it with another Old character - you still need one male and one female of course!

If you do this, then both Old timers get a baby (boy) and the baby grows straight from baby into adult: Oyajitchi - one of the rare characters.

Then you can mate Oyajitchi with any other Tama adult and continue the gens.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

well i think that you should accept the best thing you can get.I dont want to get a old one i dont have anyone in my neighborhood who owns one.So i thought that,later that day,Last sunday i just took a robot with my bucktooth thing.

Hey how many times to reject her before she stops comin.Hey i sugest if you want a old one dont accept her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back