Question: k tama,connection,plus or entama ? which one should I get, and what are the differences?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yanii

Reaction score
I was shopping online for tamagotchis and I found a seller that sells used tamagotchis for low prices and I have been quite interested in tamagotchi connections for awhile now and I’m planning on getting it but I saw other versions that look very similar I’m not sure if they’re the same thing (I’m kinda new) so I need help choosing only one! ( sorry if I said something wrong or incorrect :)

I just recently got a Keitai (Japanese language) and a Connection V3. They are somewhat similar, but have a lot of differences. I'm not sure about the Entama, however.

If you're not sure which to get, there are websites such as the Tamagotchi wiki to compare them.

I just recently got a Keitai (Japanese language) and a Connection V3. They are somewhat similar, but have a lot of differences. I'm not sure about the Entama, however.

If you're not sure which to get, there are websites such as the Tamagotchi wiki to compare them.
Thanks! I’ll try to research more on them

Latest posts

Back