QUESTION PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when the matchmaker comes, does the kids gender always the gender of the tamagotchi that is getting a new baby? because the matchmaker has come 4 times, and all my tamas are girls, and i got all girls again!

No not always. There is a theory that if you press the A button when you see the matckmake instead of B, you will get a different gender to the parent. It's not proven but it might be worth a try if you are concerned about it.

Yeah people do say there is a theory but it works for some people then it dosen't. I think those people are getting lucky with there theory because it always seems everyones elses theory is different or dosen't work for anyone else. Oh and congrats on being a TamaGuide! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be off topic but the matchmaker comes only if you don't have a friend's tama that you can make your tama play with ?

@ RR yeah its supposed to be chance and I've never used a "method" for changing the sex. I'm thinking lucky too cause as you say, there is ALWAYS someone to disprove the theory! And thanks :D

@ EB Matchmaker will come at a certain age if you HAVEN'T already mated with another tama. Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back