Question: When does my tamagotchi (Tama-GO) get to date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribonitchi

Reaction score
is there away i can get kuromametchi to be with her and also how many times can i see the matchmaker/dating place

each day and number of times or is it just once?

please answer D: and thank you!

When your Lovelitchi is 6 years old, you can take her to the matchmaker. You can check 3 times a day, but then Ojitchi (I think) will start showing up. If you wait until tomorrow, you can check again, but it could take several days to find Kuromametchi.

But, I think on the Tama-go, if you set the time to 6:59 in the morning you can check again and other characters will have shown up. I think... ;)

I think you can go to the dating place 6 or 7 times a day. If you set the time to 6:59am and wait one minute, you can use another 6 or 7 attempt. Keep doing this until you get the desired mate. You have to be atleast 6 years old to go to the dating place. It works for oldies, also.

You character must be the ages of 6, the. Under the door on the second page there should be the option for a date place. Then follow Rubykuchipatchi98 instructions.

omg -sqeals- ok so mine married kuromametchi in one try :eek: guess i was lucky :) anyways do exactly what Violetchilluvr3 did but yeah thats what mine did i swear :D in one try lol in my other gens I always got oldies but not anymore :3

Your tamagotchi must be around 5-6. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back