Question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowfrost

Reaction score
Hehe, I was looking at some of the Guides and Admins posts, and none of them ever seemed ot have role-played... I just wondered if you became a Guide if you were cut off from it? I mean, I love role-playing but I (Someday... XD) want to become a guide. This question always bothered me....

Sorry if I am like... I dunno how to define it.

Crowfrost

Guides are too cool to roleplay. Naw just kidding, I'm sure they can RP if they want to.

Naw- we can.

I've never been a roleplayer to begin with. It may be a little hard to keep up with, though, with the extra work I suppose.

I think I've made a total of 2 RP posts ever. :D Those posts were actually made before I became a Guide. I'm sure it's possible to RP as a Guide, we are certainly able to do so, but after perusing the forums for issues there isn't a lot of time left for role playing!

Back on the first online community I joined back in grade 10/11 I was really into it. After my first RP story had to end, I haven't done it again since.

They are most likely to be too busy with posting, moving, and closing topics to really get into it...

I joinjg one once and was lost in it within a days, lol...

Lol, I've Actually Wondered the Same Question.

I was thinking "...What if the Guides Aren't Allowed to RP?!" xD

You can still RP, but you'd be more busy doing your job than rping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back