question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty83

Reaction score
hey guys what i am about to tell you may shock you or probably may or may not be my friend but i am suffering a mental illiness called ADHD. i thought i could get off my chest. so i need something from you guys and need to ask a question. what i need from you guys is i am going to need help with this stuff. had it for many years since i was 2 yrs old i am 26 yrs old you do the math.

anyways my question to you guys is will guys still be my friends even though i have this illiness?

*lol boy this is dumb asking my question and telling you guys what i have....is alright with the Admin team i do this?*

Of course.

I dont judge people on their illnesses, disabilities, etc.

I know a few people with ADHD, and they're pretty great : )

I would still be your friend if I knew you! There shouldn't even be a question. :) I know a few people with ADHD too and they manage it just fine, go to college, apply to medical school, take tests, and do everything else normally.

thank you rawrycakes oldschool tamas. i knew you guys would be there for me. i guess you two know what i am dealing with. but thanks for being my friends :)

i dont mind one bit. my 20 year old brother used to have it so im just fine. i never see much of difference i actually question why they call it an illness....

Pretty much what everyone else said, I'd still be friends with you! :)

First off, not trying to be rude, but it's not an illness, it's a developemental disorder.

Of course people will still be your friends! I have tons, and I have ADD.

So basically, what do you need help with? (You can PM me if you like.)

But remember, TT isn't a subsitute for a doctor. If you have questions about medications for ADHD or such, ask your doctor! :)

I know a few people with ADD / ADHD and if they didn't tell me I never would have known. Many people manage the disorder well and lead perfectly normal lifestyles. People shouldn't treat you any differently just because you have this disorder. If anyone does, that just proves that they aren't very good friends.

I thought this would've just been better to be asked in the topic we already have about disorders and illnesses. But anyway..

pretty much what everyone said, people shouldn't judge you because you have ADHD. The people I know who have it are normal and really nice ;)

I thought this would've just been better to be asked in the topic we already have about disorders and illnesses. But anyway..pretty much what everyone said, people shouldn't judge you because you have ADHD. The people I know who have it are normal and really nice :angry:
That's right.

We do ask everyone to try to check the forums for similar topics before they start a new one.

There's an existing, active thread on the forum: Do you have a dysfunction/disorder/disease... Or do you think you have one? - and it was made because someone they know has ADHD :angry:

Please would everyone use the existing thread?

Thanks

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back