QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xOXOx_lover

Reaction score
sorry if this is the wrong place to put this topic...

anyway, i was just wondering if the little apple guy in the tama v2 was a good character to have...this probably has been answered before but i was to lazy to check...

and i was wondering if the cream spring v2 tama was out in stores and not just in amazon.com

tia (thanks in advanced.)

I think the apple character is a healthy teen to have, I mean it would be kind of ironic if an apple was an unhealthy character ^.^ But young mimitchi is the highest of the healthyest characters to have.

I'm not sure of the colours but good luck and I hope this helps!

Yes, Ringotchi (the apple guy) is very healty teen. :wacko:

Not sure about the Tamagotchi design though. I would say so. But proberly out of stock because of the Christmas rush at the moment. :angry:

Is it okay for me to ask why my 2 of my tamagotchi's look like a small girl in a rubber ring? The other one is a box with legs-not the :wacko: - with a massive smile. Please help me!

You didnt really explain that very well.. But the girl in a rubber thing could be a Ufotchi..

I have no idea about the other one..

Do you have a v2/v1 or what?

//haze

I have Ringotchi.

He's a very healthy teen. 2nd best as far as I know

[SIZE=14pt]yeah, some people have taken bad care and gotten a young mametchi..... *weird* however, is ringotchi even and y. mimitchi odd generations (or vise versa whatever)[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back