QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope...mine hasn't died... anyways it's only a toy :(
[SIZE=14pt]its not only a toy.It's also your pet.It has feelings.And it i'm sure it does not want it for you just to call it a toy.And yes i cried when mine died.[/SIZE]

My tamagotchi never dies, it just goes to a trip, meeting it's family... like everyone of us do!

One day, I feel that Mimi, my first-ever Tamagotchi came back, giving my new tama Suna a part from her spirit... ooh

Nah, not really, it is sad to see your Tamagotchi die, but its only a virtual pet.

I mean... You can always reset it and select download! If that weren't possable, I would simply be dissappointed, all that hard work!

my tama just died :mametchi: :lol: :ph34r: and worst of all.....................

it was on 11 gen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i cry an cry an cry an cry an cry an cry. one mine died in class an i started to cry an my teachers all 'was rong???' im all 'nothin'' shes like 'lemme guess your tamagotchi died' im all 'ya'

I've only had my Tamagotchi for four days, and I know I'd be upset. I don't know if I'd actually cry, but I know I probably wouldn't be up to looking after another one, unless it was Star's child, then I would treat it with all the love and care Star got. Star just became a :( today, so Im sooooo happy. I dont know what age they are when they die, but i know i have at least a week or so, because the matchmaker will come. Anyywayyyys. Yeah. :( :( :furawatchi:

most of the time when im prepared i dont get that upset, i just mope around a little... :( and the one really big shock i had was when i saw my dorotchi float away, i got really upset, but ive got bigger things to worry about right now.. (my cat ran away, im depressed)

It's a fact of life... I do care for my tamagotchis but I can guarantee you if something happened to my dog I'd be slightly more devastated than if my VIRTUAL pet died... :mametchi: :angry:

MY TAMA HS NEVER DIED YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time I had a tamagotchi, I thought that if all the hungry hearts were full, it was hungry. So, I never fed it. That's how it died. And I was very sad... I almost cried, but my friend was over, so I managed not to, because she reset her tamagotchi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back