Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiDade

Reaction score
So, I just got the Tamagotchi that I recently ordered, yesterday. Started it up, and have been taking care of it ever since. Its now a teenager, and right now, its beeped and the attention icon is on. I cannot figure out why. Any help?

I've tried to play games with her, and she refuses. I praised her and that didn't seem to help either.

Any suggestions?

If it beeps and there's nothing wrong (none of the hearts are empty) you have to give TIME-OUT. This will raise the training bar. However if you already gave 'praise' and the attention icon (bottom right) has gone out it will be too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried that, because I didn't praise her this time around, and it didn't work either. The happy hearts are empty whereas before they weren't. And the attention icon is still on.

EDIT: Odd... the attention icon just disappeared o_O;;

Well like Spudilike has said, When your Tamagotchi Beeps without a reason it is just trying to get your attention and you must give it a Timeout.

But as you recalled giving a Timeout didnt work, correct? And the icon was still lit.

Listed below is how to raise your Training when the icon is lit....and if I am correct the attention icon would only be lit (Besides Sleep and Matchmaker) when you are given a moment to raise its Training.

TAMATALK FAQ

So I dont know why that didnt work...but maybe you could use this as a reference then.

As for your Tama refusing to play games,

It refuses because it doesnt want to exercise I guess you could say.

Whenever your pet is hungry or you just simply feed it with reason it will play a game if it is over the average wieght for that Tama.

Well I hope that helps and Good luck! <_<

:lol: Itachi :D

PRAISE when the attention light is on and you see the Tama is either a. crying, or b. has its back turned to you, looking angry.

TIME-OUT when the light goes on and it is not doing the above, its meters are not empty, and it has not gone to sleep.

WARNING: Administering TIME-OUT when the Tama is crying or angry will automatically make the Happy meter drop to zero, so be careful!

When any of the meters are empty, the attention light will go on. After filling up one or more heart in the empty meter, the light will immediately turn off. I suspect you administered the wrong discipline, causing the Happy hearts to drop, which made the attention light go on again, and when you played a game or gave it a snack the light went off. n_n

Alright, now its back is turned to me and has like a little star shaped thing. The happy hearts are all empty and she will not play any games (get or bump).

1: When its back is turned to you "Praise" it and you will get another training point!

2: The screen that shows you its Hungry and Happiness will continue to get empty if you dont care for your Tama!

When it is not full......

HUNGRY:

Feed it a Meal Food Item under the Secound icon "FOOD".

HAPPY:

Feed it a Snack to raise its happiness! (This may cause an Toothache if given to much of!)

And the reason its not playing a game is it doesnt have any wieght to excercise off!

If your Tama is average wieght it wont play games but if it is over wieght alittle play a game to lose the excess fat.

In your Case you MUST feed it Snacks to raise Happiness!

I hope this helps your Questions!

:lol: Itachi :D

P.S. GOOD LUCK! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back