questions about music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzysaysyarr

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]-how do you get a better star ranking[/SIZE]

-By having your Tamagotchi doing anything related to its career (Playing a game, practicing at the studio, practicing its instrument, and playing at a concert)

-when yor band performs for the 3 judges, are you suppossed to do anything while they play their song

-No, you simply watch. :(

-does yor amount of tama fans actually mean anything

-Nothing really. It just determines how much people will watch you during a concert.

-when the mailman/shopkeeper gives you a letter and it turn out to be a star, what does it mean? nothing seems to be effected by it, and its not in any of my inventory

-Hearts and stars will increase your Tamagotchi's skill points.

-when you get mailed a poopie, does that do anything like lower your Tama's skill points? Or does it simply make them unhappy?

-It simply makes them unhappy. Don't worry about your skill points. ;)

any help would be much appreciated c:

<3

if you want questions added to the list,

post them & il put them up,

along with the answers as they come in~

Last edited by a moderator:
-By having your Tamagotchi doing anything related to its career (Playing a game, practicing at the studio, practicing its instrument, and playing at a concert)

-No, you simply watch. :angry:

-Nothing really. It just determines how much people will watch you during a concert.

-Hearts and stars will increase your Tamagotchi's skill points.

Hope you understand now!

Well, I was going to answer two of the question but they already have been answered, so thank you for asking and Asiangotchi for answering!

But I have a question myself, when you get mailed a poopie, does that do anything like lower your Tama's skill points? Or does it simply make them unhappy?

ahhh, thankyouuu n.n

im putting these up under the questions c:

& at work today, my tama got his pro debut and played 2 concerts before i clocked out for the day :mellow:

Well, I was going to answer two of the question but they already have been answered, so thank you for asking and Asiangotchi for answering!

But I have a question myself, when you get mailed a poopie, does that do anything like lower your Tama's skill points? Or does it simply make them unhappy?
It simply makes them unhappy. Don't worry about your skill points. :)

And you're welcome. I'm happy to help most of the time. :D Sometimes I'm in a bad mood.

Sometimes when you get mailed something like a heart or a poopie, this is just my view on it, lot's of people are rumoring that it means how well you take care of your tamagotchi. I actually just think it's random.

i feel like its random too /:

the first 2 days i had been taking care of mine non stop;

allways praising, never let the stress go over 10, i let it play, i played games, the meters were always full and i did practise/praise combinations.

and i got 4 poops in a row.

i don't think that doing just anything related to your tamas career raises it's star ranking.

both of my music star's rankings have remained at 999th and i've played many games and had it practice a lot. also both of them have all their skill points are maxed out.

mine was like that, but once i got my pro debute, it jumped right up to 10th

edit: after yor tama goes pro, doing things related to its carreer will raise its ranking.

really? what exactly is the pro debut? i am really confused with the music star xD the first audition my tamas had they failed. do you know of any times that it lets me try again?

mine took 4 auditions to get all o's and then this little guitar guy says pro debute c:

i think if you keep practising and going to the studio it takes less time,

but you get something like 2, 3 trys a day?

like if you were doing the concerts.

i feel like its random too /:the first 2 days i had been taking care of mine non stop;

allways praising, never let the stress go over 10, i let it play, i played games, the meters were always full and i did practise/praise combinations.

and i got 4 poops in a row.
I don't think it's random because since I have two music stars, they both got mail at the same time and they both got poopie inside of the mail! :)

really? what exactly is the pro debut? i am really confused with the music star xD the first audition my tamas had they failed. do you know of any times that it lets me try again?
A pro debut is when your tamagotchi passes the auditions. That's what they call it. I also think one of the times are 6:30 pm for another chance but I'm not exactly sure. I think it depends on your band members sometimes because it changes for me from generation to generation. :)

Sometimes when you get mailed something like a heart or a poopie, this is just my view on it, lot's of people are rumoring that it means how well you take care of your tamagotchi. I actually just think it's random.
It is random. No matter how well I take care of my Music Star, I got messes 3 times in a row... :eek:

Oh, I have verified that 4:15 is an audition time. I used it more than 10 times because the dumb first judge would not accept Marrissa.

Hope this helps, Jasen221.

i don't think that doing just anything related to your tamas career raises it's star ranking.both of my music star's rankings have remained at 999th and i've played many games and had it practice a lot. also both of them have all their skill points are maxed out.
Yes,your right.Doing anything related too its carrier will not raise its star ranking.A pro debut is where you audition in front of three judges and they rate you.If you get all three O's,you've passed the pro debut.After you've passed,every time you do a concert,your star ranking lowers getting you closer to one.Depending how much the judges like it,that determines how many fans star ranking and points you get.

Trust me.I have done it with my Mimitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back