Questions about Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

april0684

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new here and have two questions for any of you who may know the answers. I was really big into the virtual pets back in 97 and collected quite a few but after awhile I put them all away and pretty much forgot about them all over the years. Just a few days ago for some wild reason I just happened to think about them and missed playing them so I pulled the container out that I kept them all in and started looking through them. I have Giga Pets and Nanos as well but my favs were always the Tamagotchis. I had an original version 1 and my sister had an original version 2 which she gave me. Once I got to looking at them I wondered if any sites online may still be up and working that had others who were still into them and to my delight I found this site and also that they had made alot of new Tamas I am really interested in the Tamagotchi Connections. So I bought one off of ebay it wasn't till after this that I realized by researching that there seems to be Tamagotchi Connections versions 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5 and a brand new Tamagotchi Music Star.

Ok, my two questions are, are those the only versions of Tamagotchi Connections available so far?

And I need help identifying the Tamagotchi Connection I bought off of ebay can anyone tell me what version this is? It was listed as version 4 but I can't find any pics of this particular shell for that version of Tama and it has no antenna so I am thinking the seller may have listed it wrong? If you can tell me if this really is a version 4 or if it isn't what version it is I would really appreciate it!

Hello welcome to tamatalk!!!

That is a V2!!! It was the hardest of the Vs for me ro find!! It has lots of caricters as well as 4 games, Gotchi money, items, and more food!!!

PM me if you have any more questions and have a great tamatalking day!!!

Yep, those are the American versions for connection!^^

Glad you've kept those oldies though! I wish I had done the same... T_T

Uh, yes. Although I hear there's a V6 now.

And, I think the Tama you bought off eBay may have been a V2 or V3. All V4s/V4.5 that I know of have antennae. Perhaps ask the seller about it, and if he/she insist it's a V4, then maybe they are conning you. O:

Edit; Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back