questions about Tamagotchi Ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erosia

Reaction score
What is the healthy weight for the Tamagotchi Ocean, I just started mine up and already it died after 2 days >.< oops!

Has anyone had issues scaring the Polar Bear away? I press the discipline icon and tap the screen like a mad man, but he's already ran off with my little guy 2 times!! :(

Well, sometimes they die for no reason, and you shouldn't be feeding it any snacks. At all. It'll just make it die faster...

EDIT: If you read OldSchoolTama's log in the log section, she runs her ocean and she gives a very good description/run of how everything goes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there!

I don't have a Tamagotchi Ocean myself, but I was curious and decided to look up some websites that might help you out. I'm not sure if you've already seen these before, but I decided to post them just in case!

https://pixelmood.com/ocean.htm - This one looks like it shows what you do for the Polar Bear Attack, it looks like you also have to tap your Ocean too to scare the polar bear away?

https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tocean.htm - Also this site seems to have some information on it too, I didn't see anything about the weight though.

I also found an older topic on Tamatalk, and someone said to lower the weight but keep it at a reasonable/healthy weight, and someone else says to not get it above its base weight. I'm not sure if these are correct, but that's all I could find!

I hope you enjoy your Ocean!

Thanks for the tips and resources!! ^^ So far it hasn't died... this thing sure is needy.... le sigh... *crosses fingers*

Welp! Finally turned into Otototchi today, yay! Day 3.... hopefully it will keep living!!! *crosses fingers, and gets ready to fend off bears*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back