Questions regarding marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookiefairy

Reaction score
I have a V3 and a V4 right here. The V4 is a female adult aged 2, and the V3 is a male adult age four. Are they both old enough to marry? Cause I don't want to waste the love potion.

My friend changes the time heaps and pauses it and stuff so something must have happened XD I'll wait one more night then.

Also, could someone tell me whether you both have to have had the love potion or just one?

First, an adult age 2 is nothing strange, if it was it would be something wrong with my tamas, v1 is the only connection I know who can't be adult at age 2.

Second, you don't really need love potion at all for two tamas to marry.

Here is my advice: Connect the two tmas until the friend status shows 4 hearts on them both. Then wait one day (have them on all the time) and give them love potions. Connect them once and if they don't marry at once connect them again until the love potions effect have stopped working. Then wait 4 days (now they don't neccesarily need to be on all the time) and don't connect with ANY tama at all these four days then connect them, they should marry.

I read this method somewhere else, and that's how it worked for me when I tried that, it is not a completley sure method though, so if it dosen't work, don't worry, try some every day and they will marry when the time comes :D :D

Pause you V4 and wait for your V3 to grow up!

:ph34r: :blink: :huh: :( :( :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back