questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reeLAX26

Reaction score
ok so today i woke up and the matchmaker was there and i met this other tama and we did it and stuff and then wee had a baby! it has been a day and my baby hasnt grown, the dad is still alive with the baby (2 tamas on the screen) and im wondering why it wont grow? oh and i have a character, h looks like a duck, but when you press c and his face takes up the whole screen, he looks like a platypus, who is this character, somebody tell me please!

I don't know the character name, but the parent leaves the night after it's been with the baby for 24 hours. Here's what I mean

5:00 Monday evening: Tama gets married, has a baby.

Tuesday morning: Both Tamas still there

Tuesday 5:00: It's officially been 24 hours.

12:00 Wednesday morning: The parent leaves, you take care of the baby in the morning.

The baby won't evolve till the parent/parents leave. They leave within 1-2 days.

The platypus guy might be your dad Tamagotchi in close up.Is your tamagotchi a music star?

Hmmmm I'm afraid i can't think of the character your talking about unless you tell me what version this is. Your parents will leave within 24 hrs like everyone above as just said XD. Then once the parents leave you will raise it's baby.

Hope i helped

Sakura-san123 :lol: :lol:

I am guessing, Necktietchi, I dont know if thats how yyou spell it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back