Questions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leogirl081082

Reaction score
Ok, When you start taking care of your tama for how many generation it goes? and Do you see all the characters when going through those generations? If not do you have to debug to see get all of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Im not sure about the debugging part. But the most generations I have gotten up to was nine generations. And I didn't see all the characters during that time. Hope this helps.

it can go as many generations, as long as it doesnt die. if it does then u have to start back from gneration 1. u probably wont see all the characters, because u may get a character twice and there is ALOT of characters. i dont know anyone whos got all the characters without debugging. debugging will let u get any character u want, bt i think it takes out all the fun

Oh! Thanks Because I've only gotten up to 2 gen every time my batteries dies around when I get it higher but this is the first time I will be able to see it go to the 3rd gen. I never rarely see those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back