questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivid

Reaction score
Okay first: my tamagotchi skipped teenhood, it went from Petitchi to marutchi to UFOtchi... Any reason why?

Second:How come neither me or my g/f can use any of the items we buy, hairgel, racquets, costume... thanks ahead of time for answer...

i don't know why this happens,my tam skiped teens and was an adult 2 times :angry: :huh:

im pretty positive UFOtchi is a teen, so your tama hasnt skipped any stages, however i could be wrong...but i dont think so. And you cant use the hair gel and etc, because it is a teen only adults can use the items. I asked the same question when i got my V2, hope i helped

im pretty positive UFOtchi is a teen, so your tama hasnt skipped any stages, however i could be wrong...but i dont think so. And you cant use the hair gel and etc, because it is a teen only adults can use the items. I asked the same question when i got my V2, hope i helped
ah, I was going off of the v2 character chart, if that is true you helped out alot thanks :lol:

my tama went from teen to old timer like it was a grama when it was saposed to be an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back