Questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel062984

Reaction score
I got a few questions here but I am new to the v3 so... here I go...

Souvenirs:

To my knowledge you can't do anything with them, am I correct? I gave my Tama the Golden Tamagotchi and I didn't do anything special it just responded like it was a regular souvenir.

I only have 1,014 atm. So far I can play Get Music, Bumb, Flag, and Heading.

I noticed that Get Music gives you like 150 points or so if you get 100 music notes, Bomb gives a better amount of points but I am still trying to figure out the scaling level of power (sometimes I can't get the power to appear), Flag I just learned today (along with Heading) and I only played that a few times but only gives very little points, and as well as Heading that hasn't given much points either.

What I am wanting to know is which games reward more points on a scale from most to least.

Also, is there anything else I can do but play games to earn points?

Training:

How do you increase your training level, I have 2 bars but I try to play with my Tama alot so I can earn more points but my training level is still low.

Also, I am trying to play more games to earn more points but my Tama doesn't want to, should I discipline? He has 4 hearts for Happy.

Your tama wont play because he will become underweight if he does. Try feeding him a snack and see if he will play then. Also, as your tama grows older it will receive more points for winning each game. Flag, sprint and bump will all give you about 600pts if you are an adult and win. :furawatchi:

Okay for souviners you are correct they can't do anything except you can look at them.

For points when you are an adult you will get more games and more points if you win a game. So I would say that you should play heading and win it because you can get lot 400 points and it is the fastes game out of all of the games. And then you can play bump because it can get you 600 points or 1,200 points but it will take a long time well sort of and if you want to win bump just always get up to 99LB and always press button B repeadtly and you will win. And for the game Sprint you should play that one third because it can give you a lot of points but it is a little hard because I can never the game :furawatchi: . And you should play memory too because it is fun and gives you a lot of points too and you should play get music because you can also get a lot of points. Finally you shouldplay flag because that game is long and only gives you 600points and sometimes you may get confused.

Another way to earn points is to buyt the treasure chest, shovel, lamp, fishing rod, plant to get points without playing games you can either get points or items or all sorts of things using those items but I heard that if you use the treacuse chest and press button B right when you use it you will get money . Playin games does not increase training level only prasing can and if they call for attention for no reason then that is when you discipline them and you wil get another trainging bar. And if you want to play games and your tama doesn't just igve it a few snacks . Hope this helps and sorry if it is so long I hope I don't confuse you because sometimes I confuse peope with my long explanations sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back