Quick Question,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadude64

Reaction score
Could I get a "pure family" by having a chantotchi marrying a Mametchi?

Or Do I have to have a Mametchi marrying a Chantotchi to get a "pure" family???

If you help answer, youll be famous!

It has to be Mametchi to marry a Chantotchi. And you have to have 100% in bonding. :huh:

You can get a pure family by raising a Mametchi and marrying a Chantotchi via the Dating Show. There are other ways to get pure families, through.

To get a mame family you must marry mametchi to chantochi via dating show or infrared. But you must have 80-100% Bonding. Chantochi marrying a mametchi wont work.

Well it worked for me, my friend had chantotchi and another had mametychi and then had the mame family!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats is because if you marry with connection then chantotchi must be given to mametchi as a wife but oj the dating show mametchi must marry chantotchi not vice versa

Well it worked for me, my friend had chantotchi and another had mametychi and then had the mame family!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you mean the Smart family? The Smart family is different to the Mame family.

To get the Mame family, YOU must have Mametchi and then a Chantotchi must come to you to marry either via the dating show or communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back