Quick Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

homeslice

Reaction score
My memetchi tamgotchi just married kuchipatchi. I have learned that 48 hrs after they get married an egg appears. What happens to the parents? Do they leave and all I have is the egg? Because they are doing everything together now and they are both on my screen. Any ideas? :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Owners'*

TMGO, right? The parents do leave after a couple of days and all you have is the baby who hatched from the egg, not just the egg itself. The egg hatches on the day it appears and the baby spends those couple of days with the parents.

:lol:

*Moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Owners'*

TMGO, right? The parents do leave after a couple of days and all you have is the baby who hatched from the egg, not just the egg itself. The egg hatches on the day it appears and the baby spends those couple of days with the parents.
Yeah, it is a tama-go. Thanks! You know a lot about this stuff. When you said the baby spends a couple of days with the parents, does that mean I have three tamas on my screen? :eek:

:chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi:furawatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi:

:lol:

Yeah, it is a tama-go. Thanks! You know a lot about this stuff. When you said the baby spends a couple of days with the parents, does that mean I have three tamas on my screen? :eek:
Yes, that is correct. To see what it looks like, I'd check out binary's TMGO log, specifically on THIS page. The log is a great read and it goes into a lot of nice detail.

Oh, and one more thing. Did you create this website old school tama?
Admin created the site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back