Quick tips for the V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jumping

Just a quick tip on the Jumping Rope Game if you jump when the rope is straight the second time you will win the Jumping rope game.

Mimic Game

Unless you know the poses on the mimic game in order really well this is good tip.; Stud y the poses before you press the "B" button.

School

It's really simple if you just keep your eye on the pencil. If the box with the pencil blinks with a box of poop then it switched with the box of poop.

More coming Soon!!

EVERYONE knows that.
well not everyone ya know this tip can be usefull for some people if they lost their tamagotchi instructions or whatever

HI! Thanks for the tip for school! I already know about that one, but it will help others! Can I help you with more Ideas and Tips and tricks? if yes, e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!

Greentamagotchi ;) :lol: <_< :( :blink: :ph34r: :unsure: :) B) :p :huh: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :angry: :wacko: :furawatchi:

HI! Thanks for the tip for school! I already know about that one, but it will help others! Can I help you with more Ideas and Tips and tricks? if yes, e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!

Greentamagotchi

Thank YOU!!!! That was so helpful!! (SERIOUSLY!) LOL :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

When you hear the 1st sound press (A)then © on the second...continue to do so untill they stop. (they refering to the tamas :) :) :( ;) :D :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ;) :blink: :blink: :wub:

wow that was great i did not under stand before but now i am very knowledgeable of these game conceps congratulations

ps im only pretending to be pro lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back