Quiet Please! Important poll happening here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should tamagotchis only be for kids??!!

• Yea Duh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ofcourse

• NO WAY!!

• Nope

• Nada

• Duh

• Do i really care

• Um...

• None of the above

• All of the above

• I cant read...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they should. Many of our guides are adults and they still love tamagotchis. Do you think they should be for kids?

~*Tamagotchi*~

No! Not at all! It would be a shame for Tamagotchis to go out just for kids! Even as a kid myself, I think adults can play with them too. :ichigotchi: As ~*Tamagotchi*~ said, most of the Guides are adults, and they wouldn't be here to keep TamaTalk safe, clean, and fair if Tamagotchis were just for kids! :)

Now wait a minute. Even if they were somehow restricted to usage only by kids, how on earth would you enforce that? xD If an adult wants to play with tamas, they can. The target audience is for kids, but if you're an adult and you wanna play with tams, you can. They can't really stop ya. :(

No. Why can't adults have fun? When your grown-up, I'm sure you'll still want to have fun! If they like playing with tamagotchis, they should have just as much of a right to play with them as you do!

I think it's ridiculous to put an age limit on Tamas. Yes, the target audience is kids, but adults can play with them too! :wacko: As I've said before, as long as you keep your priorities straight, there's nothing wrong with a little Tama-Fun! :D :D :D

-Tamaguy#1 :blink:

why would tamagotchi be only for kids? thats kind of the way people say 'neopets is for kids' it IS, its primary focus is on kids, but there ARE adults on that site. well, there has to be :blink: not that i know anyone who is.

no way! My sister is 25 and loves tamagotchis. she's loved them ever since she was in high school!

~dragadon

:p Answer or ya fired
Just out of curiousity are you saying that when you turn 18 your going to get rid of anything that branded you as a child? :( If it wasn't for adults Tamagotchi or Tamatalk might never had existed. Myself am an adult and well I enjoy Tamagotchi and I don't let people tell me what I can and cannot do. I find this whole poll pointless and a little rude on your part to the Admin(adult) and the Guides(most adult) after what they do to keep the site safe for you to be on.

why would tamagotchi be only for kids? thats kind of the way people say 'neopets is for kids' it IS, its primary focus is on kids, but there ARE adults on that site. well, there has to be :( not that i know anyone who is.
there is adults on neopets I have a neopets account and when i was new i just got a newofriend and it happened to be a 23 year old woman and her mom is on neopets too. i know i was shocked. but a do not care at all not one bit not even a little, hope ya get my point

No. Why can't adults have fun? When your grown-up, I'm sure you'll still want to have fun! If they like playing with tamagotchis, they should have just as much of a right to play with them as you do!
i agree!!!

I totally think they should be for both. What if it was only for adults...? :) :D I would have to give up my v4 v3 and v2 over to my mom! I think it's a bad idea plus if they made them only for kids my big brother would be mad, he likes tamagotchis! Please don't vote yes!!

I think they are for every age! :) Tamagotchis can be a nice little toy to take care of if you're bored at work or something... not that I recommend playing with tamagotchis at work! ;) My dad has taken care of my V2 before, and he thought it was cute! My cousin, who is 15, likes tamagotchis. She always asks where mine is when I leave it at home sometimes >.< And my nanny (who is related to me by marriage) said she had one when she was in high school. And, like most of you said, if they had an age limit on tamagotchis anyways, you can't stop people from buying them! :D

G'night and G'luck

**tk710

yeah! It was my older cousin who inspired me in the first place with tamas! she had the original version, and I got mad when she told me I couldn't get one :) but then v1 came out! :lol: I've loved tamas since then! No way should it be only for kids!

I voted No Way! I am 32 and I have 2 tamagotchi's and I am getting more, my addiction has only been 2 weeks so far. Yes they are targeted for children, but hey don't us adult s count to have fun too!

NO WAY! Tamas were made for little kids but lots of adults in their 20's and 30's love them!

[SIZE=11pt]Adults made tamagotchi's......[/SIZE] So of course it's for everybody. :)

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back