Quistion for those who play Viva Pinata!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Madison~

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]HI[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]![/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]I have had Viva Pinata for a few days and ok, well a unicorn appeared, when can you buy the jewel tree and jewels??? And Where do you get mushrooms I need them to get the sour macaracoon away, and fast! AND, what animals do you have if you have the game? I have a cow, 2 pigs, 5 horses, 1 fox, 2 birds, 2 beavers, bat, 2 gooses, 2 newt things, (that look sorta like a tadpole in the back end of them) and 2 ducks. This game rocks! Please please help, I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you for reading![/SIZE]

BTW, this game is for X-Box 360. And this game was from the creators of Banjo Kazooie on Nintendo 64! There were actually some things on there from banjo kazooie, a mumbo jumbo statue, a banjo and kazooie statue, and jiggies!(puzzle peices) WOOT WOOT!!! :lol:

~Madison~ :furawatchi:

EDITED because I had a extra quistion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad for the person who did not care about this. What a pity :furawatchi: :lol: :) :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back