Race Of The Generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Okay, yes, I am aiming for the 99th generation, and for all the items and souveneirs possible, AND for 9999p, which is hard for me to get. If you read my last log, you saw that I was going to get a V4, and I had a V3 paraparatchi named Xmas. Xmas is doing well. He has full training, weighs 30lbs, and is very energetic, as he is usually going up to the screen and making a funny face. Maybe it's just his way of showing he loves me.

I had gotten Xmas for Christmas as one of my presents, but I shall not disuss my other VPs here as it is called Tamatalk for a good reason! So, I just want to say. Did I get that V4?

Nope. Instead, my dad brought me a V3! At least it is a Tama, I shall get a V4 SOMETIME. A few minutes ago, I hatched a baby girl and named her MB, short for Meowbark. I am gonna take good care of MB and hope for Nyatchi. She is currently a baby wighing 7lbs, bobbing around the screen. I hope Xmas gets a boy from the MM, and gets a Boy to mate with MB. Lastly, stats!

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: {|||||||||} (Update: MB fell asleep with poop!)

Weight: 30lbs

Name: Xmas

Generation: 1g

Username: Tama

Currently: Bobbing around the screen

Character: paraparatchi

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: {--------}

Weight: 6lbs

Name: MB

Generation: 1g

Username: Tama

Currently: Bobbing around screen

Character: Shiroteletchi

I love fast reply... XD So convienient when you want to post a quick note. ^^

Anyways, I am using fast reply, yes. And MB evolved into a Mizutamatchi. Thats all I really get, and Tamatchi. Tamatchis and Mizutamatchis. *sighs* I had Kutchitamatchi once, and no Mohitamatchi. :/ Kutchitamatchi is so adorable. It looks like a baby Kutchipatchi, which is adorable. But my favourite Tama of them all is Toratchi and Nyatchi. Cats rule! MB fell asleep around an hour and 12 minutes ago, and I drew a picture of them:

Here!

Edit: I made Xmas look like Harry potter... I might name his son, if he has one, harry! Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I won't be RPing much, as this is TAMAtalk, not RPtalk, lol. Meowbark the user is gonna be gone for the day. But look on the bright side: I'm gonna be here alot! Some time I am gonna buy some batteries. Why? I found my Pink V2! Now if I could find my silver V3, and my green one. I am also gonna go back to TZ... And today, Xmas is five *happy B-day song plays*

Alot to update. first of all, Yesterday, I went somewhere and didn't come back untill 1 AM! Worst of all, I left them off pause. Nerd (Xmas, thats his nickname. I don't like Paraparatchi much..) was all empty on everything.

Alot to update. first of all, Yesterday, I went somewhere and didn't come back untill 1 AM! Worst of all, I left them off pause. Nerd (Xmas, thats his nickname. I don't like Paraparatchi much..) was all empty on everything. While MB was 3 hearts down in happy and two in hunger. So I paused them and awoke at 10:00 AM the next morning. I fixed up Nerd and MB, and then I heard an evolving sound. MB had evolved into Patapatachi. And within 2 minutes, I found out she likes Hamburgers, but hates Pasta! She's opposite of me. XD I'll draw her piccy tommrow. She's still 0 years old... Hmm... While Nerd turned 6. Tommorow I get the MM. And I have to go to daycare tommorow... Connecting frenzy. Oh joy. :(

Lets see... I haven't posted in two days.

Well, lets start about Janurary 2nd. On that day, the matchmaker came for nerd. I had tryed 50 times, and no dice. He had turned 7... These two have been on pause alot. So FINALLY old Mrs. Busybody came. She brought me another Paraparatchi. Such a perfect match. And the screen said LOVE? Yes, No. I chose yes, and a heart flashed between them. After some fireworks, there was a baby girl!

Now, today, just awhile ago, my little Nerd turned 8. He is gonna leave tonight, while MB is still 4 from yesterday. *sigh* But she's a cute patapatatchi. I am gonna draw her picture soon. And I entered the passwords for Nerd. He danced with his little clone. I am gonna make his memorial. Today...

Today is my Birthday! I'm 10!

And yesterday, my mom gave me $150 for a DS. They were sold out EVERYWHERE. So, I bought a Digital Littlest Pet Shop. It is VirtualPet-ish. I named my monkey Kikki. So, I will post about Kikki in here. Kikki is a very energetic monkey. She is always getting into trouble one way or another. I also like the games, it's fun! And I like on the top mountain on the second house, my roomate is a hamster.

Back to Tamas. For one thing, as soon as MB turned three, she turned into Paraparatchi! AGH! She looks so ugly... Ew. I am also gonna make a log for where the Tamas write themselves, it's gonna be fun. Anyways, A line of pixels had went out of Xmas. So I reset and download, and he turned back a year younger! More time with Xmas-sama. But he's gonna turn 8 today and leave on my birthday. *sigh*

Name: Kikki

Hungry?: No

Happy: Yes.

Snowflakes: 5/7

Hot Cocoas: 2/3

Beachballs: 2/6

Flowers...?: 0/6

Fences: 0/1

Stars: 3/14

Stamps?: 0/4

Snowmen: 0/3

Hats: 0/4

Bunnys?: 0/3

Bones: 0/9

Footballs?: 0/3

Bears?: 0/2

Bubbles: 0/3

Seesaws: 1/4

Swimgs: 0/4

Carrots: 0/4

Scooters: 1/2

Bottles: 3/3

Balloons: 1/4

Golf: 0/2

Picture Frames?: 0/2

Seashells?: 4/2

Crabs: 2/4

Houses: 1/3

Pears?: 0/2

Hearts: 3/29

MB

Weight: 30lbs

Training: 9/9

Xmas

Hungry: 3/4

Happy: 3/4

WeightL 32lbs

Well, to tell the truth, I haven't played with my Tams since I last posted. Thaty day, I forced Xmas to leave. I do not like Paraparatchi, and I named his baby Kira, short for Shakira. They are all sick and have alot of poops and everything is empty, so I have alot of games to play. I am Restocking on Neopets, so, I am super slow typing this.

Anyways, something nicer? Tommorow I am sneaking Kira to school. My friend is letting me borrow his tama, Nadia. It's named after me. He is also my crush, so I restrained myself from hugging him. 0_o His tama is a V4. He is doing pitifully with it, so I get to raise it for a few weeks. I wonder if I can secretly steal it. >=D Well, at least till I get my own V4.

I-I brang MB to school, but when i got home I put her down somewhere. The I heard dun dun dun like sound, and I found the egg with wings. Why MB?! *sniff* Xmas is probably dissapointed in me... And I left Shakira at home off pause! My friend also forgot to bring the V4, but he said he might buy me one. ^^

Anyways, Kira evolved into Hinotamatachi. And I just restarted MB, still named MB, but she shall never replace that Paraparatchi I knew as MB. *puts flowers on grave*

Latest posts

Back