Racism

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzyfloss

Reaction score
Sydney, NSW, Australia, World, Galaxy, Universe
One of the people in my class is Arabic, and every time time she goes overseas the, er, security has to, like check all their clothes and stuff to see if they have explosives. She says it's kind of funny but if I were her i would be annoyed. Just becase you're from a different background doesn't mean you should be teased. If one person from a specific country is a terroist, it doesn't mean the rest of the people are too.

Ehh... Racism.

What do you think of it?

**Please, NO rudeness in this topic.**

That's not racism, that's airline security. Every passenger has to be similarly checked.

I hate racisum to but every passenger has to be checked..

I dont think people should be judged by the colour of skin or where there from because we are all people..

As everyone else has mentioned, that's not racism, that's just common airline security xD

If you ever fly on a plane, they're going to do the exact same thing to you.

They do a metal detector thing, and they x-ray your luggage.

If I remember correctly.

Just my personal moment about racism, im a mix of west indian and welch (indirectly). So at school, while we all talk to people of different races and dont judge people due to race, we hav that separation, you know? like the white jewish kids only hang and go out with the white jewish kids, the black kids, latino and celebrities' kids. (i guess that last 1 isnt rlly race tho).

Point being, that as a mixed kid, I have quite an issue in fitting in. biologically, i could go be with the latinos, cuz our decent is the same, its just that I dont know how to speak spanish. B) and everywhere else im clueless. except for celebrities kids which are my friends. but thats not race.

Just had to get that out. I know every1 is like "im a total misfit' but I am a total misfit.

Good lord, I get plucked out of the crowd for random checks. It completely cheeses me off. I don't fit any kind of profile.

Everyone gets yanked out and checked.

I'm surprised people don't pull me over and ask if i'm a vampire or something, with my rather dark hair, and pale pale pale skin.

Humph, I guess I have to settle with "little-brat-girl-that-only-has-makeup-and-clothes-in-her-bag" at the airport...again.

Good lord, I get plucked out of the crowd for random checks. It completely cheeses me off. I don't fit any kind of profile. Everyone gets yanked out and checked.
That's like my sister o.o

Every single time she goes in an airport she gets 'randomly' selected for extra screening.

I honestly wonder how random it is.

My other half always sets the metal detector off when he walks through. Always.

I think he must have "explosives" in the fillings in his teeth (he he) :huh:

No one likes to feel they are being picked on.

But my feeling is that if security is tight and enforced then we're all safer - no matter what colour we are. It works for me :huh:

I'd be really disappointed if security was relaxed because ppl kept complaining about discrimination and then some nutter managed to sneak through with a bomb in his shoe :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back