Racist Classmates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
My math teacher doesn't know how to teach, thus I dislike her. But a number of the students in my math class hate her because she is Muslim. Behind her back, kids are saying things that are hurtful and racist behind her back (I'm not going to repeat them as not to offend any Muslims here). I don't like this, but I'm too afraid to report the racism because people might actually think I like my teacher. But I know it's the right thing to do. What should I do?

Yes, do it anonymously. Some kids at your school who are Muslims might be hurt by these comments and are also too afraid to speak up. Reporting them will also prevent them from doing even worse things against other races/religions in the future.

You might be able to send in an anonymous tip.Get the problem solved and keep your anonymity.
*nods*

I don't know about your school but mine has an anonymous tip line that you can call in, say what ever you need to but you are totally safe from anyone finding out who you are. Maybe your school has one? Or just stick a note somewhere a prinicpal or counselor could find later.

I suggest telling your parents about the situation. If there's one one type of people that can contact schools the best, it's parents.

I know the schools I went to when I was growing up would not reveal your name in situations like these if you asked them to keep it quiet. I remember reporting some kids in my class in the 4th grade because they were playing pranks on our teacher who was in a wheelchair, they would kick things in front of her chair while she was rolling along so it would stop her up, put things under her desk so when she went to go there she couldnt pull her chair in, put mean notes on her desk, etc. And when I reported it to the counselor, they said my name would not be mentioned at all and it would be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back