Rainbow Bridge?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im christian so I believe that all good living things go to heaven once they die.

I hope my pet mouse, stripe that died with be waiting for me !

Would plants go to then? Yay can't wait to see my cactus!!

I always cry when I have dreams about my fish and guinea pigs so I like to believe they do go to animal heaven even though I'm Athiest. Thankfully my cats aren't anywhere near the rainbow bridge yet (two are one, two are zero) unless they get hit by a car or something, god forbid!

Hmm.. I don't really believe that animals go to heaven or in Rainbow Bridge - but it's a really nice, comforting thought.

It's just as hard to lose a pet as a member of your family and to come to terms with that loss, so I think Rainbow Bridge is very worthy.

We had to have our dog put down last year, but she's still with us (in our memories) and that's good enough for me.

Another thing on my mind is, why do  some people celebrate Christmas and easter ect  if they are not christians???
There really shouldn't be any reason. They are religious holidays. The only reason that other people celebrate is because products regarding the two holidays have been commercialized and people need to make money on their products.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe all animals go to heaven. Seriously every "bad" dog was taught that attacking people was good, or provoked I miss Ringo... but He'll be up there waiting for me. Over the Rianbow bridge *bawls* I'm actully bawling. I haven't cried for a long time. Until I saw the rianbow bridge on Indgo.... TT3TT.

Ringo wouldn't like it there. He loves the winter *bawls harder*

*sniff* I need my stuffed monkey....

I'm not religious. But I think they are reborn as another being. Or just die, and well that's about it.

~ChibiMuffins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back