~Raising my Tama-Go~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DAY EIGHTEEN~

Well guys, sorry for another fail-post that doesn't even include times.

Nothing really happened that I needed to log times for.

When I'm at my dad's house I'm not used to doing things I normally do when I'm home. >_<

So anyways! I woke up and Madoka and Mareep had a baby GIRL! Hooray! I decided to name her Crystal after a lovely suggestion left on my profile<3

No games were really played because today was a fail day and now I'm kinda in pain so I want to make this post quick so I can go lay down. BUT SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED.

Do you know misuzukamio? Yeah well they're my friend and they have this amazing Tama-Log (you should go check it out)!

Now in their latest post (from this one of course) you will find a picture of their new v3, "Rob."

Here's the picture (remember, this is MISUZUKAMIO'S picture, not mine, so by looking at this entry I hereby demand you now go look at his Tama-Log):

k3vywn.jpg

Well you see, funny story actually. When misuzukamio took this lovely picture of his v3 Rob, he was at my house, and well. See those Tamas in the background?

1zfog0x.png

Those are MY TAMAS!! =D

Well, some of them, since of course the picture is of Rob and not my Tamas. BUT THERE'S MY TAMA-GO!! =D

x4ezav.png

LOOK AT IT!

LOOK PAST THE HORRIBLE SUPER-ZOOMED QUALITY AND LOOOOOOK AT IIIIT!!

THAT'S WHERE MADOKA IS RIGHT NOW!! =DD

So yeah. I hope that picture made up or some of today's fail! XD

No seriously now, though. Go check out his log since it's his picture. o_O

~END DAY EIGHTEEN~

~DAY NINETEEN~

You know what, writing my Tama-Log is a lot more stressful without the timeslots, so unless something important happens, I'm quitting with the timeslots. Tomorrow, Madoka and Mareep will be leaving Crystal. Also, I've decided I might as well add my v1, v2, v3, and v4.5 into the log.

So, my v1 just left it's baby boy and tomorrow I should be raising it (generation 3) along with Crystal. My v2 has yet to meet the matchmaker. My v3 should be an adult tomorrow! And my v4.5 should also be an adult soon. It's stats are great and she's doing very well in school. I bought out the shop a couple times on my v4.5. Yay~

I really need to draw some more pictures. >_<

~END DAY NINETEEN~

~DAY TWENTY~

Well, more busy busy life stuff. Like driving tests. But I brought my Tamas with me!!

Today was my first day with Crystal. Madoka and Ellsee are watching all happy from Tama heaven, I'm sure. We played a bunch of games of Long Jumper. She evolved into a Bellitchi, I think it's called!

My v1 was also a baby today--Dia (his mommy) left him. I named him Cody and he's super fat right now. Let's see how horrible his character is later! My v2 (Chiko) should be leaving his son tomorrow, too. I wonder what I'll name him? My v3 just kind of chilled today, and my v4.5 evolved into an adult! Hooray! She'll be getting a job soon. :3

I need to make pictures but I'm just so tiredd. I promise, they will return. ;_;

~END DAY TWENTY~

~DAY TWENTY-ONE~

Another super-busy day in the life of me. My little sister had to babysit my Tamas for quite a few hours while I was out. Crystal evolved into a Shelltchi, and thanks to my sister she's now like 60 pounds, and I'm way too lazy to play enough games with her to get her weight back down. Not to mention, Crystal's got barely any training points, since I've only gotten her to the toilet in time once. Which sucks.

So, Cody evolved into an Ichigotchi today and is also super fat. It's so hard to get me motivated to play games on the v1 since it's not like there's points or a shop or anything. XD

Chiko's last day was today. He'll be leaving his baby boy tomorrow. Hooray~

My v3, Benny, did absolutely nothing today. He just kind of chilled and existed. He's also super fat.

My v4.5 (Petal) just got a job at the circus! Hooray! She was accepted instantly and it was the first job we tried for. Luckily she had a lot of the smiley-face-things-I-forget-what-type-of-points-they're-technically-called so that worked out well for her. I tried playing the game and bounced on the trampoline for a while before losing so I really had no idea what I did, but I'll figure it out. XD

~END DAY TWENTY-ONE~

Last edited by a moderator:

~DAY TWENTY-TWO~

Today was not a very good Tama-day. Crystal evolved into a Makiko, which is actually way better than what I expected, and I am very surprised. I so did not take average care LOL. Anyways, nothing happened with Cody today~ Benny should be expecting a matchmaker visit tomorrow, and Petal didn't do too much either. She got a fishing pole from the King that gave us 1,000 points, though! It was also my first day with my v2's third generation boy, who I ended up naming Lushe (I totally just punched in random letters). And he did well in the beginning. But then something awful happened. I forgot he existed for like a half hour because I was super distracted. Then he evolved and I remembered! But as SOON as he evolved, he went to sleep. With... 2 poops on the floor, 0 hunger hearts, and 0 happy hearts. I am appalled. I have to wake up at 9 tomorrow anyways, so I'm praying with all my might that he can hang on until then...!

~END DAY TWENTY-TWO~

~DAY TWENTY-THREE~

Hooray! My v2 lived. XD So, today, Crystal got so fat I had to give her medicine. Because she's fat. My v2's still a star. I don't know how, since I took such bad care of it. XD Then my v3 didn't get a matchmaker visit. I'm not sure if it's because I missed it or what, but oh well. Nothing much with the v4.5 either. :3

Until tomorrow~

~END DAY TWENTY-THREE~

~DAY TWENTY-FOUR~

I'm tired and not in a good mood so I'll sum this up quickly.

Nothing really happened. I went to my grandma's and had to leave my tamas at home so now they're all asleep and are all nearly dead with 0 hearts of everything. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow in time to save them. Seriously, that's all that happened.

~END DAY TWENTY-FOUR~

~DAY TWENTY-FIVE~

It's so hard to care for my tamagotchis when experiences such horrible change in your life. Grr.

None of them died, at least. I saved them all.

I'm not going to lie - when it's 10 AM and I'm sleeping, the most dreadful, awful sound in the entire world is the sound of my tamagotchi beeping on my computer desk, when I can barely open my eyelids as it is, and I have to get up and walk over to check on them. It really is. xD

My v3 met the matchmaker today and had a baby girl! Yay! Crystal should be heading over to the dating place tomorrow, as well. So that's all good.

Until tomorrow.

~END DAY TWENTY-FIVE~

~DAY TWENTY-SIX~

Here is yesterday's log -

Crystal went to the dating place and married a Mametchi! =D

Tomorrow they're gonna have a baby. :3

My v1 is a tarakotchi... oh well. XD

My v3 hung out with it's baby girl.

It was also the first day with my v4.5's generation 2 baby, who I named Stormy. She's cute. :3

Until my next log.

~END DAY TWENTY-SIX~

~DAY TWENTY-SEVEN~

So, my logs have really been lacking lately.

Once Crystal and her mametchi husband have their baby, I'll start up with the pictures again. If they have a girl (which I'm really hoping they do), I wanna name it Tawny! I'm all excited to name it Tawny now. So I really hope it ends up being a girl.

My v2 evovled into an adult. It's the awful care... hehehhe...

My v3 has been on the crying baby screen all day. I feel awful. But I don't want to start it up when I'm not "clean." I need more clothes from my mom's house so I didn't take a shower yet today and therefore didn't want to start it's life yet... I'm kind of weird. O_O

Yeah. Until later~

~END DAY TWENTY-SEVEN~

~DAY TWENTY-EIGHT~

So I'm kinda, sorta, disappointed. Crystal had a baby boy, and I was so hooked on the idea of another girl (and naming it Tawny). I don't care though, I'm still naming her son Tawny. He's going to be the girl I wish he was and LIKE IT.

But yeah, other than that, Crystal and the family chilled today.

My v3 is STILL on the crying baby screen. I had every intention of finally starting her life today, but then my mother whisked me away to pack boxes and move things into storage all day, and I barely even had enough time for my alive Tamas, let alone a baby one, so I figured starting it tomorrow would be the for the best. My v1 was met by the matchmaker and had a baby girl! I have to think of names again. Nothing much with the v2, and Stormy (v4.5) played lots of games today! Hooray!

~END DAY TWENTY-EIGHT~

~DAY TWENTY-NINE~

I think it's tomorrow that I get to start life with Tawny... I think. I'm pretty sure. Anyways, you know how my v3's been on the crying screen for 2 days? Well I finally had time to start her life today! She's named Emily and she's doing well right now. Tomorrow, I will also start my v1's fourth generation--with the baby boy (I still need to name him...), and today my v4.5 (Storm) evolved into an adult! I'm expecting a matchmaker visit for my v2 tomorrow, so that's good. :3

~END DAY TWENTY-NINE~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back