.:RaNDoM:. 2:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJL Panther

Reaction score
Since the other is dead.

So I was dancing with Michael Jackson and he became a zombie and did the Thriller dance...

I did the same,and fell over...and MJ said i was sucky at dancing so I bashed him then he got REAL mad.

I did the same,and fell over...and MJ said i was sucky at dancing so I bashed him then he got REAL mad.

and for some random reason I found myself in the hospital. With scary zombies with blood eyes and stitches and whatnot, with michael jackson there.

Michael Jackson started doing the moonwalk all the way down the corridor.

Because of that, the Zombies they took me to their leader- Zombeitchi. But to me it looked like a Mametchi with a Sheet over it, and some lame crayoned canvas done by the green dog who said I would die in thirty days.

"OH THAT REMINDS ME!" I said banging my head for a random reason in the alphabet soup. "Whaaa? Alphabet soup!"

pinkbutterfly :(

Then zombietchi ran away, then i went to my house to watch some random shows and then ALL the kitchen appliances and electronics attacked me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back