Random Facts About Yourself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a bakery.

I get to workplay in freezers.

I have atleast 20 previously useless items I now use as a tamagotchi pouch in some way shape or form... (But only posted one... most are McDs toys FTW)

I have an extreme love of foxes, Lalaloopsy and Sylveon/Eevee stuff right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in a bakery.

I get to workplay in freezers.

I have atleast 20 previously useless items I now use as a tamagotchi pouch in some way shape or form... (But only posted one... most are McDs toys FTW)

I have an extreme love of foxes, Lalaloopsy and Sylveon/Eevee stuff right now.
Remember to use the first letter of the last random fact and then make a fact about something!

Ice Cream: I like both Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt! ^_^

Mario: Has been one of my favorite games for many, many years. ^_^

Sleeping: I am in a deep, intimate relationship with my bed. XD I love taking naps and I can sleep anywhere regardless of how loud/bright/noisy it is. :D

Google: I only ever search stuff through Google but it has to be the homepage, not a Google search bar at the top or whatever... I don't know why, I've just always been like this

Shame: I just found a story I wrote when I was ten, encouraged by some friends I had on a forum at the time. It... hurts me. Everything is right grammatically, but oh god it has edge and everything is all "super sad" and one of the characters drowns in a lake with blood dripping from its paws/possibly eyes who knows.

Intimidating - The opposite of what I am! I'm just a softie who can't fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back