RANDOM QUESTIONS! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His tummy gets angry at him, so he has to run to the bathroom. >:3 But he doesn't make it in time. :(

What happens after Young Mametchi eats a can of baked beans, a baked sweet potato, and drinks a bottle of grape juice?

you die

what happens when your tamagotchi is dunked in water and bashed with a hammer and dropped of the Eiffel Tower

I have no idea what peanut swag, but I don't like peanuts nor swag, so I guess I don't.

Am I just part of a freak expermiment and you and everyone else are watching me carefully to see what I do and we all live on another world but I have no idea and everything we see is a lie and an illusion created by aliens to create a false sense of security when in reality they are watching our every move and have no idea what is actually happening?

COFFRETCHI MCSTAB AND MY ADRESS IS 666 COFFRETCHI GOT KILLED ST AND MY NUMBER IS 666 666 666

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE STARS IN THE SKY

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird, I'm just studying French right now. Although, that didn't answer your question.

Look to your left, what item do you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back