RANDOM QUESTIONS! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SWAGSWAGYOLOYOLO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

GANGNAM STYLE!

do you like to run 5 tamas at a time while eatin cake?????????? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i do (duh lol)

PEANUT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just watched Jeg heter Finn (My Name is Finn) about a thousand times, and I was wondering...

"Ja, jeg vet hva du tenker, mitt liv er perfekt (I know what you're thinking, my life is perfect)

Bara en ting som mangler--ingen husker mitt navn! (but there's one thing missing--nobody remembers my name!)"

If you could be highly successful and have pretty much everything the average person wants out of life with the one catch that no one would remember your name, would you want to be?

No. The whole point of living life is to attempt things, and go through the good and the bad. I wouldn't want to have a 'perfect' life, especially when people won't remember my name. Although, if I could choose who I wanted to be, I would definitely choose someone.

Speaking about choosing someone--

If you could choose one person that you'd like to live as for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Aperture Science- Portal

Though I just started playing and really suck at it.

What would you choose to eat if you could eat/afford anything in the world before you die?

SPAGHETTI AND CHEESEBURGERS AND PIZZA i love food

would you eat swagpie when yolo came in the room?

potato

because peanut

how many flowers are covered in peanuts when it's rainy outside with a chance of a maths test?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Not into tamagothcis much.

If God created the world, who created God?

Coffretchi

I used to hate Coffretchi because it was fun hating a character, why did you hate Coffretchi!?!?

BECAUSE I STILL HATE HER AND I WILL NEVER STOP HATING HER. Once a Coffretchi hater, always a Coffretchi hater.

Yeah I'm hating on her for fun too. Lol.

Which movie is your favorite?

Hunger Games Catching fire even though I haven't seen it yet

MAROOBARAA

because coffretchi ordered you so

why is swag so swaggy yolo swag swag yolo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back