RANDOM QUESTIONS! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
because reasons

what are your opinions of the 4chan raid on tumblr? i know we mustn't talk about that because of the inaproproness but eeehhhh i gotta get opinions

Gore doesn't really count as inappropriate to talk about on this site I guess; but anyway 4Chan is so stupid and they shouldn't cause so much bad stuff D:

Where are the painkiller tablets?

because reasons

what are your opinions of the 4chan raid on tumblr? i know we mustn't talk about that because of the inaproproness but eeehhhh i gotta get opinions
I think people are over reacting :/. Its clear that we need to just stay out of tags and wait for it to blow over, which it will, just like 4Chan doing raids on Habbo Hotel, Gaia Online etc blew over. People are turning a molehill into a mountain.

Obviously what they're doing is bad, but whining about it is just going to encourage them to do it more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did I do this dance? (because I'm sexy purple enough to do it)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Uh what's the question exactly

Do u liek dat naked spaceytchi

Last edited by a moderator:
yes yes indeed yes questions are good yes indeed yes yes

Hey next person are you in Tamachat?

its cool looking

WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN MY LIVESTREAM LATER AT 1:00 PM IM PIGHAT02 YEAH

yass

PURPLE DO YOU HAVE A TUMBLR I REALLY WANNA FOLLOW YOU AND U FOLLOW BACK

if i don't expect them, yes. if i expect them, no

when will the brownies be done cooling

I am sure the brownies will be done cooling in 30 more minutes its because of this temperature. Hmmm yesterady was the right temperature to cool stuff wondered why you didn't set them up yesterday?

Wonder when will The tamagotchi friends release (like able in store) in Canada and USA (otherwords: North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back