RANDOM TAMAGOTCHI STORY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then a MASSIVE Yattatchi came flying over them shooting them with lasers which were shooting out of her eyes. But she missed and flew into a wall causing a(n)...

Kuromametchi was reincarnated because he was invulnerable to exploding burgers. Kuromametchi grabbed his rifle and used it to draw a picture of a pink scarf. The scarf came alive, stole Kuro's trading cards, and sold him for $50,000 to a...

human being called Eternal Mametchi Fan who wanted to marry KuroMametchi and have mutant human-gotchi babies. But when the human-gotchis grew up, they...

Got Pikachu to level 55 and used a thunderstone. The mutant baby kuchi-humanitchi then jumped in the game because mutants are like that used a masterball on Ash and bought him back to tamagotchi planet, ash then cheated with. Eternal Mametchi Fan and kuromametchi seeked revenge so....

Eternal Mametchi fan kicked Ash to the moon. Then she magically turned into Lovelitchi and ate the universe up for dessert.

My friend just SMOTHERED Violetchi today and I had to seperate them. :( Then Kuchipatchi tried out for an Archie play and got the role of Jughead so he needs a hat and he just pigged out on all the cake at the party! So that aggrivated Mametchi so much he threatened to make Kuchipatchi WEAR the cake so then Kuchipatchi was a big mess and he needed to change his clothes and he could only find an old overcoat of his dad's so he wore that and it kept falling off and Kuchipatchi kept tripping over it.

SUDDENLY HIMESPETCHI CRASHED ONTO TAMAGOTCHI PLANET AND MARRIED MAMETCHI! They had a baby called Anperotchi even though Perotchi is supposed to be her Mama, and then Kikitchi suddenly highlighted my signature to see invisible writing!

SUDDENLY HIMESPETCHI CRASHED ONTO TAMAGOTCHI PLANET AND MARRIED MAMETCHI! They had a baby called Anperotchi even though Perotchi is supposed to be her Mama, and then Kikitchi suddenly highlighted my signature to see invisible writing!
In the middle of all this havoc, Dazzmina rushed in yelling that SHE was the one to create the name Anperotchi! Then started yelling that her left index finger was hurting.

All of a sudden, a stampede of Bokutchis came running from outer space! They ate the internet and found the invisible writing in my signature which Dazz doesn't seem to notice!

Then TamaMum got mad at Memetchi for bumping a topic and ate her for breakfast. OldSchoolTama was mad because she liked Memetchi, so she and TamaMum had a battle to decide who would win the last piece of CHEESECAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back