Random V5 transformation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samtchi

Reaction score
OK, so here's the ''jist'' of it all.

I started up my V5 (don't ask why) and I raised a Hotteatchi, Kuchiptachi and Sukatchi, so that I could get the Kuchipa family.

So I clicked in the Dating Show channel and no Yonepatchi showed up for ages!

So I had to keep on setting it to 6:59 AM and had to wait one minute for it to go to 7:00 AM so it could wake up.

I kept trying and I eventually got a Yonepatchi that I could marry! :huh:

So I clicked accept so that it could marry and it did.

They had two kuchi family babies (forgot what they're called).

I click on the status menu and it says Kuchipa family, with a picture of Onsenmoguratchi.

Next thing I know, they evolve not into a toddler, but directly into Kuchipatchi and Chibipatchi! :)

Ah, OK? I thought.

That was wierd, so I decided to click on the C button (last one) and see if something happens.

Well, all of the family, including the pet (too long to type) came up to the screen and did the random happy thing.

OK? I though again.

Their bonding was at 0%, so I don't know why that happened!

Isn't it that 80%-100% bonding that they go up close and do close shots?

Well, that happened for 1 more time, then when I tried it again, it just did the question mark thingy that appears above their head.

?

Can anyone explain why these things happened?

And how long until I can marry my characters because technically they are toddlers, just a kuchipatchi and chibipatchi!

Help!

Thats is normal. When you raise a pure family, the babies evolve straight into adults. With the 'C' animation, it will randomly do the family animation or the bonding animation.

i think if u hold down the button for a while u wil be able to get them to go up close i clicked c and they all went off the screen then came back and and fell on there faces so ya i dunno but maybe try holding it down longer :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back