Ranma 1/2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yattatchi425

Reaction score
does anybody on TT read it? its one of my favorite mangas. :D its by the same author as inuyasha and is pretty much about a martial artist named ranma who fell in a cursed spring on a training mission, and now turns into a girl when splashed with cold water. hes also engaged to a girl named akane who doesnt like him (or says she doesnt) thanks to their parents.

its a really interesting and funny manga, and it is definitely worth a read if you havent already. it is about 30 volumes long, but with any manga, you can finish 1 book really quick.

OMG Ranma 1/2 is one of my favorite mangas ever!!!!! I'm on volume 14 of the manga at the moment.

I was thinking about creating a Ranma 1/2 roleplay, but when I posted a status about it, no one commented saying they would join, so I haven't made anything yet.

Who are your favorite characters? Mine would have to be Ryoga (his sense of direction (or lack there-of), is hilarious to me) and Ukyo. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back