Rap HipHop Jazz Pop Or Rock

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I perfer punk rock, metal, hevay metal, death metal, and rock. Very few rap and a little electronic music. My most favorite band ever is System of a Down, coolest heavy metal band EVER!!!!!!!!!

-C.M.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's something you don't want to be and somewhere you don't want to live. People really shouldn't use it to mean 'cool'.
A ghetto was something Jews (and other people) were forced to live in during World War II. They were walled communities that didn't have much money. Now a 'ghetto' means a very poor neighborhood that's usually dirty and has a lot of crime. It is one of the worst possible places you could live in an urban city. And no one here lives in a ghetto, because if they did they wouldn't have computer access.
Um.. I live in the ghetto. How the hell would you know? Of course I'm not gangster or anything and I don't blast rap music... I blast rock, metal, and the other stuff I said I liked.

-C.M.

Um.. I live in the ghetto. How the hell would you know? Of course I'm not gangster or anything and I don't blast rap music... I blast rock, metal, and the other stuff I said I liked. 

-C.M.
You don't live in the ghetto. You may live in a poor neighborhood, but not a ghetto.

ALTERNATIVE. <3Rock, Hardcoreee.. whatever it may be in that area.

I dispise rap and hip hop. o.o

Sorry. xD.

I don't like mainstream music... -___-

~Mango
Yay! Ditto.

Uhhh...Rap and hip-hop are the same.If you don't agree with me, tell me two reasons

how they're different. I like Rap (Hip-hop >.>) and Pop and some R&B.

I really don't understand rock. A lot of unnessecary cursing and the screaming

is like someone scratching a chalkboard!
hear is another song with no cursing or screaming!!!!!!! THIS SONG IS AWESOME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtoh7J8tEDU

Latest posts

Back