Rare character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tamagotchi transformed into a teenager yesturday and it turned into a character i had never had before. I went onto the character list on tamagotchi.com and i couldn't find it listed anywhere. Then today at school, my friend said that you can get rare characters when you are on genoration 2, and i am on genoration 2. So, i have never had it before, my friend says G2 characters can be rare, and its not listed on the list. Is mine rare?

If u go to https://www.tamagotchieurope.com look next to the parents/grandparents house (scroll over if u dont no where that is) you should see an orang tamagotchi on a skateboard falling of. That is what mine looks like.

Yes, the Hashitamatchi is such a cute teen - I really like them... but no, I'm afraid it is not rare...

It is strange that the tamagotchi web site doesn't have a complete character list.... and yet, BanDai provided TamaTalk with the Character Chart you were referring to... *shrugs* I'll never figure out the thinking behind the big corporations... :rolleyes:

Yes, the Hashitamatchi is such a cute teen - I really like them... but no, I'm afraid it is not rare...
It is strange that the tamagotchi web site doesn't have a complete character list.... and yet, BanDai provided TamaTalk with the Character Chart you were referring to... *shrugs* I'll never figure out the thinking behind the big corporations... :angry:
Yes, I wonder why the chart os incomplete? :rolleyes:

~Rey Mysterio~ :kusatchi: ^_^

He's Tarakotchi. Sadly, he's not rare but he is a very enjoyable character.

i got him too his name is tommy and his brother (my 2 previous tamas had two boys) is called timmy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back